The steps required to finalize the paper’s upload process are described in the following paragraphs:
I. Proceed with registration
As a first step you must register for the conference.
Please, do not forget to finalize your registration before May
15 22nd, it is mandatory with camera-ready paper & copyright form submission.
PLEASE NOTE that any accepted paper included in the final program is expected to have at least one author to attend and present the paper at the conference.
Authors of the accepted papers included in the final program who do not attend the Conference will be subscribed to a “No Show List”.
The “No Show List” will also be made available to the following PRIME conference organizers, who can reject submissions from these
authors in the following years, based on their past negative impact on the conference.
II. Proceed with camera-ready paper and copyright form submission
II.A Prepare your camera-ready paper
- While preparing the final version of your paper, please make sure to read the reviews of your paper and take into account the reviewers' recommendations for revising it. Each accepted manuscript should not exceed four (4) IEEE style pages.
- The appropriate copyright clearance code notice is to appear on the bottom of the first page of each paper according to the guidelines set forth in the Cataloging/Copyright Instructions for an IEEE Conference Proceeding. Detailed instructions can be found at:
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is:
978-1-5090-0493-5/16/$31.00 ©2016 Crown
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is:
978-1-5090-0493-5/16/$31.00 ©2016 European Union
- For all other papers the copyright notice is:
978-1-5090-0493-5/16/$31.00 ©2016 IEEE
- Final paper must be submitted as PDF file and comply with IEEE Format for Conference paper submission. IEEE PDF compliance must be checked through the IEEE PDF eXpress Plus web site (see section II.B). Authors should obtain a clean compliance report from IEEE PDF eXpress Plus.
II.B Instructions to Use PDF eXpress Plus:
- Go to the IEEE PDF eXpress Plus login page and register your paper; Conference ID: 37410XP.
- If you are a new user click on “New Users – Click here” and fill in your information. You’ll need the conference ID 37410XP to apply for the account.
- Follow on-site instruction for using IEEE PDF eXpress Plus. Once your PDF has been approved with clean compliance report ,
PDF eXpress PLUS allows each author to deposit his or her validated PDF on the site for collection by the conference's publications or technical program chair.
II.C Copyright Form
An IEEE Copyright Form must be submitted for each paper. Please download, sign, and scan the signed copyright form to a PDF format file.
For the "IEEE PUBLICATION TITLE (Journal, Magazine, Conference, Book)" item on the copyright form, please fill exactly: "2016 12th Conference on Ph.D. Research in Microelectronics and Electronics (PRIME)". This is a requirement from IEEE.
PLEASE NOTE that your paper will not be published in IEEE Xplore without a correct copyright form.
Please send the signed copyright form to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the following text in the subject line - ‘IEEE Copyright Form – PRIME paper code XXXXX’. Do not forget to replace XXXXX with the paper code.
II.D Measures against plagiarism
A paper detected with plagiarism will be excluded from the conference proceedings and IEEE Xplore. In addition, the authors' names could go to the black list of IEEE for detected papers with plagiarism.
It is the responsibility of the author(s) to ensure that all conditions for paper publishing are met.